About this course:
This course is designed keeping in mind the emerging needs of mobile and web experiences of the highly competitive & evolving design era. Adobe XD is an all in one UX-UI design tool used by industry professionals to build high quality & functional mockups. From ideation to wire framing, & building interactive prototypes, XD will help you adapt the techniques for evaluating an effective user interface design. Adobe XD is filled with tools that help you design effortlessly stunning websites, apps & effective product design.
What you'll learn?
Overview of the tool
- Introduction to Adobe XD
- Introduction to interface
- Introduction to tools, controls & work areas
Effective usage of the tools
- Better understanding of XD tools
- Components in XD
- Exporting graphics
- Rapid prototypes from the static screens
Creation to output
- Apply common visual design elements and principles.
- Build mockups and high-fidelity prototypes .