Outline of a Course Content
- Design tools for UI/UX
- Photoshop: To create Visual Design
- Envision: To help with prototyping
- UX: Understand design brief, User problem and Scenario, Gather requirements and interacting with users/stakeholders, Brainstorming, Identify user needs and goals, Gather user stories, Understand the problem to be solved, Brainstorming, Identify user needs and goals, Gather user stories, Understand the problem to be solved, Brainstorming, Identifying the content, Create Structure, Create user flow, Create Wireframing.
- UI: Introduction Visualizations, Usability Reviews, Content iterations, Grid system, Moldboards, Iconography, Typography, Color, Layout, Final Visual designs following IOS and android guidelines.
- Web Technology
- Uploading the website
- Web User Interface Designing
- On Page SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Web/Graphic project(Online Project)